Estate Planning Services
Estate planning services to shelter your family & future generations
Do you own a property or other assets? If yes, it’s crucial to ensure that your valuable assets are protected from being misused in case if something happens to you. After all, you need to be certain that all your assets are handled in the way you expected.
Estate planning services include:
- Your estate is properly distributed to beneficiaries
- Prevent crippling inheritance tax
- Protecting your property from being frozen, in case, if you are unable to make decisions yourself
- Safeguard your assets from long-term care costs.
- Receive help in administering the loved one’s estate
We at, Cloudco Accountancy Group offer the comprehensive estate planning services to clients across the UK. Our very experienced and highly qualified team strives hard to provide the best possible advice and guidance in all the aspects of estate planning.
Our comprehensive estate planning services include:
- Assistance with drafting and reviewing will
- Optimise lifetime transfers between spouses
- Converting assets into a trust
- Transferring business or agricultural property
- Making full use of lower tax rates and exemptions on lifetime transfers
- Organising sufficient life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities
During estate planning, we consider various important factors, including property and investment, deciding what you want to leave as a financial legacy. All this is accomplished in the most tax efficient manner. In order to determine and tailored your estate plan, we will analyse your complete financial status and circumstances.
Contact us for expert estate planning advice
Estate planning also involves the consideration of how financial and asset decisions should be made when you or someone close to you is not able to make such crucial decisions. Our competent financial advisers will work with you to create a comprehensive estate planning plan that ensures your family and future generation is protected for the future.
Having proper and updated legal documents in place helps to safeguard your estate and is taken care of by the people you trust. At Cloudco Accountancy Group, we give you complete peace of mind that all your needs are taken care of.